The number of delegates on each session is strictly limited. This helps to ensure that those attending the training are able to receive the required level of attention, so book now to avoid disappointment.
The courses are conducted at our Bristol Training Centre. For information on courses elsewhere please click here.
We require a booking form for each delegate booked please, the booking form is available here
Please check availability below or email email@example.com or call
0117 902 0159 before submitting a booking form.
NB Training is completed when a successful driving assessment is conducted. Currently assessments are arranged at a mutually convenient time and date on a day other than when classroom /practical training occurs (i.e. the dates below). The trainer will agree the assessment date and time with you.
Module One: Standard Certificate
- Wednesday 4th December sorry course is full
- Wednesday 11th December sorry course is full
- Tuesday 14th January 2020
- Wednesday 22nd January 2020
- Tuesday 4th February 2020
- Tuesday 18th February 2020
- Wednesday 26th February 2020
Module Two: Accessible Certificate
- Thursday 5th December
- Wednesday 15th January 2020
- Thursday 23rd January 2020
- Wednesday 5th February 2020
Only available to those with a current MiDAS certificate
- Thursday 28th November sorry course is full
- Tuesday 7th January 2020
- Tuesday 11th February 2020
Passenger Assistant Training (PATS)
We also provide training for Passenger Assistants (sometimes referred to as Escorts). This is a formal qualification again co-ordinated by the Community Transport Association. See the ‘PATS‘ page for information on the course.
Courses are run on an ‘as required’ basis, and can be run at either BCT's premises or at the customer site.
Please contact us for details
Wednesday 25th September sorry course is full