Bristol Car Club
Wheelchair accessible car hire from Bristol Car Club.
Car hire from Bristol Car Club is here to help you get out and about. Our wheelchair accessible vehicles are specially designed to accommodate at least one passenger in a wheelchair, and up to four other passengers. Whilst the vehicles have been adapted for wheelchair users, the vehicles are not restricted to use by disabled people.
You can hire a wheelchair accessible car by the hour, by the day or for complete weeks. Discuss your requirements with us, and we’ll aim to help you. We can even make a driver available to you (for an additional charge)
The benefits of accessible car hire from us:
- Our vehicles are specially converted to be able to carry wheelchair users in comfort.
- You can have access to an accessible car as and when required.
- Flexible hire arrangements and periods.
- Need a car for a few hours, need a car for a few weeks? – We can help.
- Relevant wheelchair clamps etc provided.
- Free training in use of accessibility equipment (including clamps and passenger lift).
- No need to worry about vehicle storage etc.
- Flexible alternative to taxis or minibus hire.
- No special driving licence, test or driving assessment needed.
- Free membership.
Bristol Car Club is operated by Bristol Community Transport, a not-for-profit social enterprise and a part of the HCT Group – with a 25 year track record of meeting the transport needs of disabled people
Details on how to join Bristol Car Club are here
Booking instructions are here